Code of Conduct
Last Updated on Friday, February 17, 2012
ManageMyHealth™ USA accounts are designed for individuals 16 years of age or older. As a ManageMyHealth™ USA account holder you agree to uphold this Code of Conduct and are liable for all activities and content you post.
Violations of the ManageMyHealth™ USA Code of Conduct may result in the termination of access to ManageMyHealth™ USA services or deletion of content without notice. You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, that:
- incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, discrimination or gratuitous violence.
- misrepresents the source of anything posted, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- provides or create links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years old), including, but not limited to: name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of their school.
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- is illegal or violates any local and national laws that apply to your location; including but not limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and intellectual property not belonging to you.
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimise, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so.
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites, or servers, including but not limited to spamming.
Termination and Cancellation
Medtech HealthCare Pty Limited reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete postings or ban participants that are deemed objectionable. Medtech HealthCare Pty Limited reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice, and encourages you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
Copyright © 2015
All Rights Reserved