Last Updated on Thursday, March 15, 2012
Use of ManageMyHealth™ USA and your obligations
6. You agree in using ManageMyHealth™ USA that you will:
a. comply with all laws;
b. comply with all ManageMyHealth™ USA policies;
c. comply with all ManageMyHealth™ USA code of conduct;
d. keep all access details including passwords and codes secret; and
e. notify Medtech if you learn of a security breach related to ManageMyHealth™ USA by emailing us at
7. You agree in using ManageMyHealth™ USA that you will not:
a. infringe the privacy rights of any ManageMyHealth™ USA user;
b. use ManageMyHealth™ USA in a way that harms Medtech or ManageMyHealth™ USA or our related entities, resellers, distributors, suppliers and/or vendors (each referred to as a "Medtech party"), or any customer of a Medtech party;
c. mislead any ManageMyHealth™ USA user, including supplying data that is falsely made to appear as originating from or being endorsed by ManageMyHealth™ USA or Medtech;
d. use any portion of ManageMyHealth™ USA as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages;
e. use any unauthorised means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute ManageMyHealth™ USA; damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ManageMyHealth™ USA (or the network(s) connected to ManageMyHealth™ USA) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of ManageMyHealth™ USA; or
f. resell or redistribute ManageMyHealth™ USA, or any part of the ManageMyHealth™ USA services.
8. Medtech does not recommend sharing your access details with anyone. If you need someone to access your information they should register as a user within ManageMyHealth™ USA and when the feature is available provide this person access via a managed trust list.
10. If you access someone else’s information, you acknowledge and warrant you have the authority to do so.
11. You authorise Medtech to send emails to your declared email address which is also your user-id/system name. These emails will not contain any of your personal or health information. You must advise your registering Healthcare Provider if you change your email address. All emails sent to your account will be assumed to have been read.
12. Medtech considers your use of ManageMyHealth™ USA to be private. However, Medtech may access or disclose information about you, your account and/or the content of your communications, in order to:
a. comply with the law or legal proceedings served on it;
c. protect the rights, property, or safety of Medtech, any Medtech party, ManageMyHealth™ USA, their employees, customers or the public.
You consent to the access and disclosures outlined in this section.
14. In order to provide you with ManageMyHealth™ USA, Medtech may collect certain information about ManageMyHealth™ USA’s performance, your machine and your use of ManageMyHealth™ USA. Medtech may automatically upload this information from your machine. This data will not personally identify you.
16. All copyright, trade marks, designs, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on ManageMyHealth™ USA and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Medtech or its licensors (which includes other users).
17. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ManageMyHealth™ USA content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use unless otherwise agreed in writing with Medtech.
18. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any ManageMyHealth™ USA content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of ManageMyHealth™ USA content requires the prior written permission of Medtech.
19. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring you any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Medtech or any other third party.
20. You warrant that all content uploaded or shared by you, either from your own computer or another source, are either created or owned by you, or that you have the necessary licences, rights and permissions to use the content uploaded or shared.
21. You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt and notice of any claim from a third party, Medtech may immediately remove any content from ManageMyHealth™ USA without liability. Any claims of any complaining party shall be referred to you for your attention.
22. You agree in respect of any Content uploaded on the Website that it complies with the ManageMyHealth™ USA Code of Conduct , and without limiting the Code of Conduct does not:
a. infringe any intellectual property rights of any third party;
b. infringe the privacy rights of any third party;
c. detrimentally affect the brand or reputation of ManageMyHealth™ USA or any affiliates or partners of ManageMyHealth™ USA;
d. mislead as to the nature, type, service or benefits of the any content;
e. contain inaccurate, ambiguous, exaggerated, defamatory, untrue, or out of date information;
f. encourage, counsel, incite or suggest any criminal or unlawful acts;
g. seek to take advantage of any individual or and individual groups by virtue of their circumstances;
h. contain vulgar and/or suggestive languages or images or innuendo or slang of a sexual, immoral, racial or violent nature; and
i. promote or provide inflammatory or demeaning opinions of an individual or group.
24. ManageMyHealth™ USA is provided on an "as-is," "with all faults" and "as available" basis.
25. Medtech gives no warranty under this agreement in respect of ManageMyHealth™ USA. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and non-infringement.
26. Except for the Consumer Guarantees and the warranties and conditions set out above, Medtech excludes all warranties and conditions implied or imposed by statute, at law, in fact or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to the provisions relating to Consumer Guarantees, Medtech excludes all liability and responsibility to you in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of data), unlawful use or disclosure of data or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your use of, or reliance on, ManageMyHealth™ USA.
28. Without limitation, and subject to the provisions relating to Consumer Guarantees, the limitation of liability applies to any liability caused by the inaccuracy of data provided by you to ManageMyHealth™ USA, and any liability caused by your or a third party user’s reliance on health information available to it via ManageMyHealth™ USA.
29. Subject to the provisions relating to Consumer Guarantees, if you are not satisfied with ManageMyHealth™ USA, your sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate any independent agreement with Medtech for the use of ManageMyHealth™ USA and ceasing using ManageMyHealth™ USA.
30. The content information available from or on ManageMyHealth™ USA is intended to provide general information to the public, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on this website.
31. The contents of ManageMyHealth™ USA should not be construed as medical, legal or professional advice and you should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from ManageMyHealth™ USA.
32. Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by ManageMyHealth™ USA.
33. Subject to the provisions relating to Consumer Guarantees, you will at all times keep Medtech indemnified from and shall defend Medtech against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings or prosecutions which may be brought, commenced or prosecuted against Medtech or in which Medtech may be involved in as a consequence of your supply, use or disclosure of data supplied to you for uploading to ManageMyHealth™ USA or accessed by you via ManageMyHealth™ USA. This indemnity extends to all liability, costs, damages and expenses whatsoever incurred by Medtech arising from:
- Your supply of data to ManageMyHealth™ USA;
- Your use of and access to ManageMyHealth™ USA; and
Limits on use or services
34. Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to Medtech, Medtech may, at its sole discretion, limit your activities on ManageMyHealth™ USA or refuse to provide you access to ManageMyHealth™ USA or any part of it if you:
b. breach any ManageMyHealth™ USA policy;
c. breach any code of conduct; or
d. where Medtech considers any of your conduct, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate.
35. In such an event, your access will be blocked and your information will be removed. You will be given the opportunity to obtain your information that you have provided. Health information received from your Healthcare Provider and other third parties can be obtained from the original source, and not through ManageMyHealth™ USA.
36. Medtech may change the range of ManageMyHealth™ USA services or remove features at any time and for any reason.
38. Where any Dispute arises, you (or your representative) and a representative of Medtech will meet and negotiate in good faith in an attempt to resolve the Dispute amicably by good faith discussion.
39. If the parties fail to settle the Dispute by mediation then either party may initiate arbitration (but not litigation) in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996 to resolve the Dispute.
40. Nothing in this section will preclude a party from taking immediate steps to seek urgent injunctive or equitable relief before an appropriate court.
43. Notices under these Terms and Conditions shall be in writing and shall be deemed given when delivered:
a. Personally – when they are received;
b. By email – upon confirmation of receipt;
c. By overnight mail or conventional mail – two business days after sending; and
d. By facsimile – upon receipt of a successful transmission report.
44. Medtech may assign its interest in ManageMyHealth™ USA at any time and for the purposes of this agreement references to Medtech shall include any person or organisation to which it has licensed or assigned its rights and obligations.
45. You are not permitted to use ManageMyHealth™ USA if you are 15 years of age or younger.
USA Use Only
46. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of USA which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
47. ManageMyHealth™ USA is specifically designed to be used in USA only. If you choose to use ManageMyHealth™ USA outside of USA you are solely responsible for adherence to the laws of the country from which you are accessing ManageMyHealth™ USA.
Copyright © 2015
All Rights Reserved